Saturday, July 27, 2013

Interview with fellow movie lover Jeanette Milo.

INTERVIEW WITH FELLOW MOVIE LOVER JEANETTE MILO.

This week's interview is from my very good friend Jeanette who I met while attending Tom Savini's special effects makeup school in PA. Jeanette was my roommate for almost a year, and still remains one of my very good friends. Together the two of us have gone on some pretty bizarre adventures, but share the same passion for movies and never fail to make each other laugh. A prosthetic painter and effects artist, Jeanette is a New Yorker, who grew up watching all the same classics I did as a kid. No wonder we became such great friends. Here is my mini interview asking a few questions and thoughts on some of my favorite horror movies.

1). TOP TEN FAVORITE HORROR MOVIES OF ALL TIME.


How can you do this to me?!

Ugh, okay, here goes....

Popcorn

Halloween

Black Christmas (original, obviously!)

Nightmare on Elm Street

Friday the 13th

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

The Devil's Rejects

The Monster Squad

Creature From the Black Lagoon

2). MOST SCARED YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE?

Sinister...honestly, some of those scenes disturbed me for weeks. I couldn't sleep late at night alone...just awful. So much respect.

3). LAST HORROR MOVIE YOU SAW IN THEATERS?

The Purge...but let's just say Hatchet III for good measure. Adam Green, you inspire me.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment