Monday, January 6, 2014

Another anime rant.



omg! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA I CAN'T STAPH LAUGHING WHILST WATCHING NOBUNAGA THE FOOL. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF GINTAMA'S FAULT!!




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg. XD They made Nobunaga, Mitsuhide and Hideyoshi so bishie, then all of the sudden, BAM! THE IMAGE OF BRIEF TRIO POPS UP IN MY MIND!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG. LOL!! FUCK, DAMMIT NOW I CAN'T TAKE THE ANIME SERIOUSLY! THANK YOU GINTAMA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



AND I KNOW! ONE DAY, THEY'LL BETRAY AND SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER! OH GOD LOL. hahahahahaha dammit! gintama!! DAMMIT! hahahahahahahahahaha



Yeah! :D Under my classmate's recommendations, I decided to give tokyo ravens a try. I'm at episode 5, and damn. I can't stand the heroine! Like, why, why are all the heroines in romance action based anime so fucking annoying, take her out, and the anime will be pretty awesome!



But yeah, that's like the number one stereotype female character that I absolutely can't stand. .-. They're everywhere!! In other anime as well, Itsuka tenma no kuro usagi, and Mondaiji tachi ga isekai something. Why?! Why do you make your heroines so fucking annoying? And then there's that Shoko bitch. Which is slightly better...



Now that I think of it, there's similarities in common genres that different anime shares.



Here's my anime analogy on heroines!



Example, Action, Shounen based, they usually have a relatively unimportant heroine that doesn't get much character development. The main characters just get more and more OP. Example, Naruto, Bleach, One piece, Fairy tail, FMA, KHR, Blood lad, beelzebub, ao no exorcist etc.



Action, Shounen/Seinen with more prominent violence scenes and blood tend to have a capable heroine or just not have one at all. Example, SNK, Black lagoon, Hellsing, Higurashi, Elfen lied, deadman wonderland, Gantz(I believe Gantz doesn't really have a permanent heroine, considering that they all died eventually.) etc.



Male demographic with female lead, the main characters are usually less feminine, either mentality or appearance wise. Example, Jormangand, Kill la Kill, Binbougami ga, blood +, Soul eater, brs, ika musume etc.



Action, romance, The heroines are all sorta Tsun or extremely emotional, and well, in my opinion, annoying. Example, SAO (I dropped the series, because of Asuna. Once she appeared, okay, I'm outta here), Above mentioned anime, zero no tsukaima, shakugan no shana, btoom!, baka to test etc.



Action, ecchi. The male characters are unimportant or none existent, busty heroine. Sekirei, Ikkitousen, Queen's blade, that wrestling one from last season. I don't really have to go down this list do I.



Sports anime, The manager is female. Every. Single. Time. I don't even have to give examples for this one!



I rarely watch none action anime... Except for a few, so I can't really judge.



Of course, i'm not saying all characters are like that, there's plenty of anime that don't fall under these stereotypes as well! :D Like Psycho pass, code geass, gundam series (most of them), gurren laagan, rozen maiden, madoka, nanoha, mnemosyne, log horizon, chrno crusade, zetsuen no tempest, mirai nikki, angel beats, sankarea, to aru majutsu no index/railgun, fate series etc Well, yeah, I can go on forever, but I believe I've conveyed my point!



Omg! :D One day I should list out all the anime I've seen, and give myself a pet on the back. Hahahaha! But that'll probably take forever. So. .-.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment