Friday, October 25, 2013

Don't look back!

I don't have two favorite horror movies - because the thrill of watching horror movies is lost on me. I never liked being scared - NEVER. The first time I remembered shaking in my shoes was watching The Creature From the Black Lagoon. An old film, yes, and poor cinematography, yes, but damn, the creature really freaked me out!



I walked out on The Exorcist and waited in the lobby for my friends as soon as Linda's head turned completely around! Oh God, it was just too creepy.Maybe it was being raised Catholic that made it seem so real and that she was truly possessed by the devil - I couldn't go there. Not that I believed in the devil, exactly




And what about Alfred Hitchcock's classics. When I got through watching The Birds, I couldn't go outside without one eye searching telephone polls with menacing black birds all lined in a row. And come on, we all know the music from Psycho's shower scene.



Enough said.



Peace and Love!



Viki Lyn



: Award winning author of male/male paranormal and contemporary romances. You can find all of Viki's books at the following sites: , and .



Sins of Lust:



Thou shall not kill.



For archangel Razi-el, he had no choice. He would break God's commandment again if it were to save Uri-el from a demon's talons. Yet even God's most trusted archangel cannot avoid punishment. No longer Razi-el, he is now Izar, a Protector sworn to kill for the angels.



When a Protector kills an angel, Izar is summoned to work alongside Uri-el to capture the killer. Izar is shocked when his bloodlust spikes hot for the archangel.



He knows better than to go after forbidden fruit. Refusing to give in to temptation, he ignores his body's tempestuous arousal for Uri-el until a heated argument turns his blood into molten lust.



As they rush to find the killer, their passion plays into the demon's plan. Izar will have to make a choice between life and death if he is to save Uri-el again.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment